Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Paige!




 What is there to say about this cute little, okay not so little card that I made for my niece for her birthday?  Not much besides, isn't it cute?!  I picked this little princess up at Lettering Delights, and got a whole collection of Princesses which I can now play with, I must say that Snow White was by far my favorite.  So I went with that for a birthday card front.  She had an apple in which she was holding but I changed that to a number 2 instead since it is a her 2nd birthday.  I got the font of course from dafont.com fitting for a Disney themed birthday card.  Now to make another one for the other niece, can't have one get something without the other.  Who to make, who to make?

It will be late but it was made with lots and lots of lub (love)  Happy Birthday Paige!













No comments:

Post a Comment