Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween Cards



Halloween!  My most favorite holiday of the year, Dia de Los Muertos being the second favorite.  So I had started out thinking that I would make a card for my niece since she hasn't been doing all that great with her treatment but it turned out to be so much more.  I started with the cut files that I got when I found some freebies on Letter Delights website.  From there I spent way too much time trying to figure out the right size so that it would cut and not rip the paper or better yet not cut at all.

The first photo is of the card that I am sending niece, the second was supposed to go to my other niece but I decided to keep it and make her something else.  The last one I used a cut from the baby cards that I made and then adding a spider ontop of the onsies.  I may send this card to her, it's not like she will take notice anyway since Paige is 2, not exactly an age that is known for them remembering things.

No comments:

Post a Comment