Thursday, February 24, 2011

Birthday Card for Sister



I think that out of the few cards that I have made this one is a top five for me. I used elements that I wasn't very good at yet, and yet looking at it now; I must say it was an awesome looking card. Not sure how I plan to top this one for my sister, but I'm sure I will figure something out. Now to the nitty-gritty, how and what I used for the card. Well I used a black card for the base and then used my cricut to cut out the Happy Birthday on the front. I used a cling bird stamp on the front and used flocking as glitter to make it stand out. On the inside I used more flocking, a rubber stamp for the edges, a nice saying that I found and you can't tell from the photo but a teal shimmery cardstock on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment