Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Gram!




As you can tell by the inside and outside of the card, this is a birthday card for my grandmother "Gram". She has always made her own clothes, or at least a majority of them and so when I saw the vintage pattern paper I had to get it and I had to use it on a ard for my Gram. I used my cricut to cut the letters out for Happy Birthday and then printed the sentiment on the inside on my printer. The pattern paper is from October Sky if I remember correctly and the paper on the inside is from the Windsor collection put out by SEI one of my most favorite paper vender.

3 comments:

  1. I just love this card for Gram. She's going to love it!!! Or is this the card you sent her for her last bday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the card that I gave her for her birthday in 2010, now I have to figure out what to do this time around. I'm sure I'll find something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never saw this one. It's so perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete