Thursday, February 17, 2011

Keep Your Chin Up Card



I think that if there was one card that I loved to make and give it would be this one. I made this card for a good friend, who was going through a tough time and needed a pick-me-up. She was a dog lover and had recently lost one of her dogs, that was a Japanese Chin and so I made this card for her. I hear she still has it and shows anyone she can it when possible. The photo is an actual photo of one of my dogs, Young Sir who is a Japanese Chin, hence the Chin in "Keep Your Chin Up" and I used some paw stickers I got from Target of all places and I used some paper that I actually had hanging around to coordinate it. I am usually very fond of my printer so I printed off the words using a font that I was able to download from a free website.
I still love this card!

1 comment:

  1. I always loved this one and the Big Guy card. I'm sure J loved getting it in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete