Friday, February 18, 2011

My Soap Box

So I would like to get one my soap box for a moment. I received the Hello Thursday from Cricut yesterday and I was majorly disappointed on what was put out. Now don't get me wrong they have some pretty awesome cartridges, but only "releasing" three and two of them being Imagine carts, is so unfair. I doubt I will ever be able to afford an Imagine so there won't be the opportunity for me to use those carts. I had thought that they would at least allow you to use the cutting options on the expression or any of their machines but it seems that isn't the case.

Then, then! the one cart that did come out for the normal machines is only from Creative Memories, which means you have to deal with a dealer or whatever. I don't know much about Creative Memories but I do know enough to know that they have dealers and such that you are sort of required to deal with.

Also, and this is it. I find that a bunch of the carts that have been release are very similar to other carts that are out or recently retired.

Okay, now I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment