Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Design Team Extended!

I'm so happy that Scrapper's Boutique has extended the deadline for submitting for the Design Team. I was having a hard time with being able to produce three pieces of work and get it over to them by today. I work in pretty much downtown Dallas and it would take well over an hour to get there, something that I wasn't looking forward to with that traffic nightmare that is over that way. They have extended it to the 15th of this month, something that I know I can meet especially if my best friend and I are going to go and crop there this weekend.

I've posted what I have, but I'm sure I can come up with some more to submit. I think I need to look towards the next big holiday or season...Spring and Easter! I think I have some ideas....

No comments:

Post a Comment