Friday, April 8, 2011

One of a Kind

Well it's the weekend and I made it. It was a tough week both at work and at home. On Wednesday one of my kids (Young Sir the dog in my profile photo) managed to do damage to himself. Since he is a Japanese Chin they have a tendency to have their eyes pop out of their sockets. Well, it seems that Sir did something to himself and managed to have his eye pop out, and no it doesn't hang down or anything. Just sort of bulges out of the spot where it sits. So I had to take him to the vet the next morning to see what they could do for him, they did surgery and managed to pop it back in but boy was it a rough night and day. He has been wearing a cone on his head, to which he wasn't happy about. That dog is just one of a kind. I've taken a photo of the after effects and I plan to make a card with it. "Ruff day?" and he looks very much like he got into a fight and lost. the eye was sown shut to heal and with a cone on his head, it looked a fright. My weekend will consist of making cards, making sure someone stays out of trouble and getting rid of some things that have been hanging around the house for too long. It's a Citywide cleanup, and I plan to take full advantage of it. Tomorrow is a special day....it's my best friend's birthday! She's out of town but birthday wishes are of course going to given all day tomorrow. This was a totally random posting but I just had to post how crazy that boy is that I call Young Sir. Oh and if we thought that this would slow him down on his counter hopping, sadly I was mistaken. Came home today and stuff on the counter was on the floor again. Crazy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment