Sunday, April 17, 2011

A steal of a deal

So last night as I was waiting for some prescriptions to be ready. It's a wonder how people allow Walgreen's to take up an hour of their time...it can't be that busy at 8 o'clock at night. Anyway, that is neither here nor there. So we (my sister and I) were trying to kill some time and we went to the local M's. Now I usually don't find a ton of stuff there since the store is smaller but I hit the jackpot last night! The new cartridges that I had been drooling over where there and the best part? They were on sale for much, much lower than what I had seen them listed on ebay and such. They were on sale for 39.99! The cheapest I had seen them was 54.99, so I was quite hype and then if you bought three you can get one free from Cricut.com. So I'm all over that, it's not really free since you have to pay 9 dollars for shipping but even then a super cool cart for 9 bucks, can't beat that. So that is my steal of a deal......now to go and play with them. Everyday pop-up and demask decor here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment