Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Card Maker's Delight




So the time has come to start creating birthday cards again. Above are two of the three that I have left to make. Boy! September was a busy month, that is for sure! I have no doubte that next month will be worse yet and then *toots horn* Black Friday will decend down upon us and make us and do things we never thought possible. I already have orders rolling in for Christmas so if you want to put an order in, let me know. I'm collecting stuff and should be done once I finish this Halloween card. I do so love this holiday then again I've always been a fan of it.

Well I spent most of my weekend up and making cards, trying to keep the mind busy, you know? A good and a bad thing you know? I saw my most favorite doctor on Friday and she is just too good. I'm so glad I finally found her, I think, if I remember correctly that she was someone I picked out for some reason. I need more test and then we will create the most appropriate plan as soon as possible. But enough about there, I know you all are dieing to see what I made over the weekend, since sleep is hart to get.

Rest was on the agenda but didn't much of that, still don't have much to begin with.

So here are some cards that I have been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment