Friday, September 2, 2011

Tweeting A Birthday Greeting






So everyone is Tweeting this, and FB'ing that. I thought I would add my spin to that on this birthday card. The cage and bird are from my Silhouette, while the frame is from my Cricut Expression machine and the Fancy Frams cartridge. The words "Tweeting A Birthday Greeting" are cut using my Silhouette again, using the Alice in Wonderland font. I do so love that font!




I made the inside short and sweet, it's a belated birthday card so I didn't want to spend a ton of time on it even though I was chalked full of ideas for this card. The person has requested the colors of green and purple, and I think this worked out quite nicely.


I hope the person enjoys their card, because it was quite fun to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment