Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Birthday Card for "Autism Crew"



I so totally forgot how awesome this card was. Still loving it that is for sure and with the sketch pens in white it makes for an easy time for me and using white ink on black paper. That's the problem with having Black as your favorite color, the only thing you can really see is the white or some other super light color to show up on anything black. Dog hair it seems can be excluded from that since I am forever being told about the dog hairs on my black pants, then again most of my dogs have iether white or gray hairs, just perfect for showing up on pant legs and such.



I used my Martha Stewart Scoring Board to make the folded type of card. They call it a gate card, and I could so see that. I have a cart that I want to use for this type of card but I have yet got a real chance to look at the "booklet" for the cart to pick out what I want to use.




Dang that's such a neat card!

No comments:

Post a Comment