Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A pair of cackling ol' wtiches



So it is the month of October! A fav here at my household, always has and always will. Anyway, I thought it was about time to send our lovely S.A.M.s group people more thank you cards, well here are a pair of witches that made it in time for Halloween and for saying 'thank you'. At this point I'm not even sure if I would be able to enter the P.A.C.T. form for the group of them, or just one person individually. They all deserve to be recoginzied, but too may might raise flags or something.

So here are a pair of notecards that have been sent to two of the three women in the group. Now to work on the others, but first it was Lauren's birthday, how many moons ago was that? So I finally got her a card. About time! Another post for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment