Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bon Voyage



I made this card for a co-worker of mine that is leaving. She got herself a job working at the library at UNT, where I graduated from.

The card took quite a bit to make since it is a new card style for me. I usually am just a fold over kind of girl but I have some sort of scoring tool that allows you to make cards like this. The problem though is that I'm not smart enough to figure out how to make a card using the scoring tool. Instead I used my handy-dandy ruler and bone folder to make the card and I must say after a few tries I finally got it right. It isn't very large being 4x4 but I think there is plenty of space for people to sign and such, since I was designated to make the going away card for her. No problem at all, I may just need to try and make this at a different size and see if I can do other things with it. Maybe a Christmas card for Gram is in order using this method.

**Update -- Sadly I was out of commision to give the card, so now I have started a section in my completed card box for going away type cards. **

No comments:

Post a Comment