Saturday, December 10, 2011

French Inspired Thank You Card




Here is a thank you card that took a few mis-starts to get. It is going to an amazing woman, who is kind enough and cares enough to go and help out my Gram. She's 89 and needs some help around the house, even though she won't say it. But Sue goes over there sometimes it sounds like on a daily basis and makes sure that things are okay for Gram.



It took a couple of different card designs before I settled on this. I saw the image of the 19th century woman that looked to be wearing some sort of french design for clothing. They are after all the place to get clothing back in the day. I saw the image on a piece of paper I had and knew that was what I wanted to go with. I was able to use the whole sheet of paper, that the image came on and I think that my tri-fold card turned out pretty darn well considring it's the first of my making some attempts at it.


I used my Cricut to cut out the Thank You on the inside of the card since it has such a nice look to it. I was tempted to use merci, but I thought a simple Thank You would be enough, and not too theme-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment