Friday, March 2, 2012

Get Well Soon Ma!



Here is the "Get Well Soon" card that I made for the mother figure. She has been hinted at me for days about a get well soon card from me, so I spent the better part of yesterday (3/1/2012) working on this card. I think it turned out much more awe inspiring than what I had originally planned. I had done something similiar for someone at work, but the larger butterflies seem to really make the card pop, I'm going to try again this time on a smaller card and see if I can get the same effect going.


Building my inventory for that craft show I'm going to go to one day soon, and see if I can peddle my wears there.


On a side note, I am thinking of selling my Cricut and carts since I rarely if at all use it any more. That will require much more thought but it is tumbling in the back of my mind. I know Julie would love some of the carts that I have and the only down side is that I have them linked to my Gypsy. Guess I should have held off on that. Oh well, I'll figure something out if I do decide to sell it.


No comments:

Post a Comment