Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hello/Goodbye Cards







I made these cards after completing another card with an airplane on it with "Congrats" on the inside. For some reason the airplane and bird made me think of start of something new and with the changes that have been happening in my life, I thought the saying on the inside (which was one of my own design) was pretty cool for a card with an airplane or bird. I of course used my faithful Silly on the cuts, even the letters on the outside but from that point on it was all me.


I'm trying hard to get a stack of cards together so that maybe one day I can sell what I have at a craft fair or maybe on etsy.com if I could get some photo skills so that the cards look good.


On another note, I had my foot surgery and I'm off for the next 2 weeks or so, so hopefully things will be okay while I am gone. This also gives me time to get caught up with reading since I'm so behind it isn't funny. Sad that I am that behind on read when I could so be taking lunch breaks and reading.


Been to try and orgazine all of the paper that I have and so far things are going slow but they are moving in the right direction. Julie brought out a plastic container that I must say fits perfectly in my paper sort from before, now I just have to alter it by taking out somce of the shelves, lucky thing is that they aren't glued or anything together, just little clips. I think once I get up enough energy I'm going to try and move it out so that I can have it close by and move the cart holder in that place instead. I got these story boxes at Target for like 7 bucks and they were wel worth it. They hold the stacks just perfectly, now to decide if I want one more or not. I'm thinking yes just so I can have some space in the other two since they are packed pretty tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment