Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Steampunk Hello Card




Here is my homage to steampunk in the form of a "Hello" card. I've become obessed with the dressform with wings and since I made some Valentine's Day cards using that idea I decided that I could carry it over into another type of card. I found that the hardest part of the card was the quote on the inside. I've never really taken notice of quotes and such but I've found there aren't that many quotes or sayings out there that say something about "hello". Most of the quotes and sayings were so stupid they weren't even worth reading. But I did find one in the end and with that the end of the card came.


It's a semi-basic card but I just love how I added a dress to the dress form in the form of vellum and blinged it out with some crystals on the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment