Friday, February 17, 2012

In Memory of Big Guy



As of Wednesday, February 15, 2012 Big Guy passed away in his sleep. His life here with the Gray clan was full of love and happiness and he will sorely be missed. You just never know how much you miss someone until they are gone. Now there are some people out there that would say "he's just a dog" but to me he was one of my kids, one of my furbabies. It is not known what caused his death but I can only hope that his passing was as painless as possible. And so I have this one photo of him looking his happiest *sniffs & cries* I can honestly say I miss his barking and general Big Guy-ness. Mom says I have to wait before replacing him, but I don't know if I can ever replace him. I just really feel as if I could have stop it or something caught it sooner, but I can't keep beating myself up over it. I just have to think that it must have been his time to go, he will be missed deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment