Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Vintage Birthday



So I made this card as a commission for someone and I think it turned out wonderfully. I wasn't sure what direction to take with the card being as there were so many options given to me, but for some reason this bike called to me for this card. Between the drama of Big Guy passing and attempting to lead a normal life, I managed to put this card together. I thought it wasn't up to my normal standards but when I showed Mom she said I would have nothing to worry about since it rocked.


All of the paper used on this card came from my stash so I'm getting really good at finding paper for the cards that I wish to make. You just never know how much cool paper you have until you stop yourself from buying a whole stack based on just a couple of pages that you like.


I think I could spend days upon days sorting through all the paper I have and putting it into groups that would better help me make cards with. I pull out a paper and have an idea for it but then pull out another piece and the idea goes in a whole different direction. *sighs* the life of a card maker.


Hopefully the buyer and the receiver of the card will like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment