Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thank You Notecard






I made this card for a pair gals over in the Autism group that sent an e-mail Get Well Soon card. It was one of the nicest things that people have done for me since my first encounter with my foot and it having mad issues. Speaking of which, the same hole that is there is leaking but is crusty and looking way better. I'm managing it with the ointment that the doc prescribed to help with the healing, which is hopefuly working. Still have to work on those thank you notes for some others as well, but I've been busy with the nearly 24 hours of NCAA College basketball going on. March Madness has gotten into me and I barely have time to focus on cards. Like this one, I love the font I used, but sadly I think I should have maybe picked a different font, not sure.



Oh and I did sew the sew on the card, hence the different look of the letters, which is why I think I should have used a different font; something that sort of goes with the look of the sewing of the word. Either way I have received feedback to it's intended receivers and they just LOVE the card. I'm always glad when someone appreciates the work I do. Makes a sister proud to have such a "crafty" hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment